Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:09:55 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         "Steven C. Barr" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: New York chapter ??

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Stinson" <[log in to unmask]> > There was some discussion several years ago of forming an Upstate New York Chapter. I can't do all the planning, etc. but will host meetings, since Syracuse is in the center of the state and somewhat easily accessible from all directions. I know there are at least ten people that are potential members. If anyone is interested, let's get up a group - have the first meeting this summer. (The snow will be gone, for one thing.) > Well, IF they ever make it possible once again tp cross the border easily...and IF they actually get the Toronto-Rochester ferry running and it proves to be economically sustainable...and... You might consider including southern Ontario, since I don't know if it could maintain a chapter... ...stevenc