Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 25 Oct 2003 07:16:39 -0600
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Jon Noring <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: [78-l] Draft article on Project Gramophone now online for
              comment --  please review
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Mike wrote: > I've tried on this link and the one in another letter, > both times I get 'this page cannot be displayed.' > > 1130 E European time, 0230 Mtn time US Saturday. > > Wha' hoppen? (or in this case, don't hoppen). If anyone else is having problems accessing this page (which is http://www.projectgramophone.org/blog.html ), then let me know and I'll forward the draft article directly to you. I'd also like to know how widespread this problem may be. Thanks. Jon Noring