Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:51:33 -0700
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Mike Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: environment controls
Comments: cc: [log in to unmask]

At 10:45 PM 10/23/2003 -0400, Steven Smolian wrote: >See the brand new NIST report on storage and handling of optical >discs. I'm home and can't give you a citation, but it was posted today, >either to ARSC or MLA- I forget which. I'm about halfway through it, >distracted by the World Series, but it looks pretty, you should pardon the >expression, sound- better than the Bogart one for tape. After the new >document has circulated a bit, I expect there will be a number of comments >which will appear on this site. > >Steve Smolian It is the second link (after OSTA) on the CD-R side of my WWW site: <http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/disc_care/index.htm>http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/disc_care/index.htm NIST information on care of CD and DVD Mike [log in to unmask] http://www.mrichter.com/