Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:20:49 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         steven c <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: More than stereo--was: VHS and Beta (was Re: [ARSCLIST]
              Longevity)

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <[log in to unmask]> > dl (who, it must be admitted, hasn't been in Barr's current abode but fondly > remembers an earlier one with floor-to-ceiling records) > Well, the difference is that I now have floor to ceiling (well, almost to the ceiling in two or three stacks, anyway) records in about four different rooms, as well as some overflow which has been "temporarily" stored on the stairs for the last three or four months... Oh, yeah...four milk boxes of 12-inchers that are too heavy to lift in my bedroom as well... Steven C. Barr