Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:28:27 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         phillip holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Test of e-beam scanning as is selectively used on U.S. mail

He must be the equivalent to Corporal, with the Privates and PFCs out in the field (privates get the ghetto deliveries) with SGT and SSG lurking in the back. And the postmaster is a five star general with the power of God almighty. They must have some kind of pecking order for this stuff, but they refuse to tell me (I've asked over and over). Another off topic post. Sorry. Phillip ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:10 PM Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Test of e-beam scanning as is selectively used on U.S. mail > My post office has one guy who works very hard,three empty windows next to > him,and the other clerks lurking in the back. > Roger Kulp