Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:30:09 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Email address for Ross Laird...

I don't have that one on file at all..interesting. The most recent note I have from him via the 78-L list is <[log in to unmask]> and the one in my address book, which may be outdated, is <[log in to unmask]> . I know he was going on vacation a few weeks ago. dl Dick Spottswood wrote: > I don't know how current this is: > > [log in to unmask] > > Dick > > Graham Newton <[log in to unmask]> > Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> > 07/19/2006 10:23 AM > Please respond to > Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> > > To > [log in to unmask] > cc > > Subject > [ARSCLIST] Email address for Ross Laird... > > Does anyone have a current email address for Ross Laird? > > ... Graham Newton > > -- > Audio Restoration by Graham Newton, http://www.audio-restoration.com > World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records > for > consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.