Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:55:48 +0200
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         MichaelB <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: RCA 1958 promo film(s)

Here you will find the complete film in an even better solution: http://www.archive.org/details/Revoluti1958 You will find a lot more films of RCA on this side. Just play with the search keywords ;) Best Regards, Michael Dave Nolan wrote: > I'm sure these films are old news to many here, but I just found them today. > > Some entertaining viewing for your morning coffee-drinking pleasure :-) > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfNpK-UvCrM > > Re: the second film - Does anyone here have any experience with these 1/4" > tape cartridges? > > dave nolan > 92nd St. Y > nyc > >