Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:46:41 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Bob Olhsson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: classical music overview/history

-----Original Message----- From Tom Fine: "...I'm looking for a concise but complete book that details the history of classical music..." Grout was the gold standard when I was in college. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0393979911 http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0393971686/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN Mastering, Audio for Picture, Mix Evaluation and Quality Control Over 40 years making people sound better than they ever imagined! 615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com http://thewombforums.com