Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:22:47 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Tracy Popp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      niversity of Illinois Audiovisual Self Assessment Program (AvSAP)
              Survey

Sent on behalf of Jimi Jones, Project Coordinator, Audiovisual Self-Assessment Program: Greetings. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library is designing an assessment tool for audiovisual materials, called the Audiovisual Self-Assessment Program, or AvSAP. We have recently moved from our research phase and into our design phase. As we begin the design of the tool, we've decided that it would be a good idea to poll the audiovisual preservation and collection community and ask a few basic questions about how audiovisual materials are being handled in museums, libraries, and archives. The URL below is a link to the online survey: https://webtools.uiuc.edu/survey/Secure?id=164742 It should take only a few minutes to complete and will help our design discussions very much. The survey is anonymous and your name and the name of your institution will not be recorded. If you have any questions about the survey or the AvSAP project, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your help! -- Jimi Jones Project Coordinator, Audiovisual Self-Assessment Program UIUC Library Conservation Unit 809 South Oak Street Champaign, IL 61820 vox: (217) 244.9901 fax: (217) 333.2630 http://www.library.uiuc.edu/prescons/AVSAP.htm