Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:08:19 +1200
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Marie OConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Cassettes decks

Am I right in remembering that recently there was a post here for available cassette decks, possibly Tascam's? I have had a search but can't find it. It would have been in about the past 6-7 weeks. Regards Marie Marie O'Connell Analogue Tape Preservation Archivist Sound Archives/Nga Taonga Korero PO Box 1531 Radio New Zealand House Level 1, 51 Chester Street West Christchurch Phone +64 3 374 8443 Fax + 64 3 374 8448 www.soundarchives.co.nz --- My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions ---