Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:43:56 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Index sought for 20th century trade journals

Is there a "canonical" list of all the Edison cylinders issued commercially? -- Tom Fine ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Ramm" <[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 8:14 AM Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Index sought for 20th century trade journals > > In a message dated 7/22/2008 11:01:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, > [log in to unmask] writes: > > The Edison Phonograph Monthly was reprinted in it's entirety (1903-1916) > by Wendell Moore Vol. 1-14 - out of print, as far as I know. Technical > indices at the beginning of various volumes. > > > He also reprinted a series of the subsequent Edison Amberol Monthly - some > of which I leant Wendell. > > I started a "highlights" list of articles my in copies of Talking Machine > And Phonograph Weekly (which became Talking Machine and Radio Weekly, and later > Radio and Television Weekly) but never completed it. It was handwritten. > > Steve Ramm > > > > **************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for > FanHouse Fantasy Football today. > (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020) >