Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:04:24 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Christina Hostetter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Temperature Requirements for CDs and digital media
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Can anyone tell me what, if any optimal conditions are required for CDs and digital media? I know there are specific temperature requirements for magnetic media and film but I don't know if there are any conclusive recommendations for digital formats. Is there an answer to this question? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Christina J. Hostetter Archivist/Research Librarian Eric Friedheim Library at the National Press Club 529 14th Street, NW Washington, DC 20045 Tel: (202) 662-7523 Fax: (202) 879-6725 www.press.org/library/archives ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~