Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:11:51 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Robert Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Fw: Lost Musical Treasure
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Are these the same records that Kurt had on his auction list a couple of lists ago? A great go with if they are..... BH >>> [log in to unmask] 8/30/2006 1:01 PM >>> This is the segment featuring me in a walk-on role. Be careful not to blink. Dick ----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 08/30/2006 01:02 PM ----- RACHEL LIEBLING <[log in to unmask]> 08/30/2006 12:51 PM To [log in to unmask] cc Subject Lost Musical Treasure Greetings, A segment I produced for the PBS show History Detectives will be airing this Monday, (Labor Day) Sept. 4 @ 9pm. (Eastern Time--check local listings for your area). The story is called "Lost Musical Treasure," about some mysterious master recordings from Paramount Records, a label that recorded some of the great blues artists during the 1920s and 30s. I hope you can tune in! Please forward this to anyone who might be interested. Thanks--Rachel Liebling For more info: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/