Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:44:14 -0700
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Thin tape decay

Option m = µ is looking fine here so let's see if it makes it through the email process. Written on a µac! Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio 415-883-2689 On Aug 3, 2006, at 11:19 AM, Roger and Allison Kulp wrote: > How do you access it with a Mac ? > Roger Kulp > > Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > If anyone else cares, it is option m on Macs... > > > > Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio • 415-883-2689 > > On Aug 2, 2006, at 2:15 PM, Richard L. Hess wrote: > >> Don, it's as I stated. If you are using a Windows machine, hold down >> the ALT key, and with the numeric keypad in Num-Lock mode, type >> 0-1-8-1 on the numeric keypad. Then release the ALT key. >> >> There are probably other ways as well, but this works on almost all >> Windows machines. On my laptop, I need to hold down Fn Alt and then >> use the embedded numeric keypad that's inside the regular letters. > > > > --------------------------------- > Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes > to Yahoo! Groups.