Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:56:16 +0200
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         "Dr. Rainer E. Lotz c/o Birgit Lotz Verlag"
Subject:      Apologies for wrong auction links

In my previous mail I had alerted you about the new Lotz-Liste-23. Unfortunately some of the links did not work, and others may have directed you to the wrong site So here we are: The complete auction list is at: <http://www.lotz-verlag.de/Liste-23-Internet.pdf> individual catalog sections can be viewed as html-files at: <http://www.lotz-verlag.de/mail_auction-23-english.html> Good luck! Dr Rainer E. Lotz c/o Birgit-Lotz-Verlag Jean Paul Str.6, 53173 Bonn, Germany Tel: 0049-228-352808 Fax: 0049-228-365142 Web: http://www.lotz-verlag.de **************************************** Please note: Our Spam filter eliminates all mails which are not specific in the subject header about what the content of your email is. Bitte beachten: Unser Spamfilter entsorgt alle Mails, deren Bezugszeile nicht den Inhalt eindeutig beschreibt.