Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:43:38 EDT
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: RCA Metal Parts in Camden.
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

In a message dated 8/15/2006 6:37:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes: Also, on a different topic. You seem very expert on the 78 era. Is it myth or fact that RCA buried a bunch of metal parts and masters when they tore down their Camden NJ plant? And I guess more importantly, did they bury anything important/valuable vs. obscure one-disk wonders? There was a discussion of this on 78-L last month and someone posted the article in Billboard mag describing this. I can't find the link anymore. Steve