Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:54:41 +0200
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Jacqueline von Arb <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: rejoining the flock

Here are instructions on how to join the list - or leave it, for that matter... http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html If that doesn't work, there's always the webmaster mail adress at the bottom of that page. Aurally yours, Jacqueline -----Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> wrote: ----- To: [log in to unmask] From: David Lennick <[log in to unmask]> Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> Date: 08/10/2006 06:23AM Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] rejoining the flock Mike Richter wrote: > David Lennick wrote: > > How does someone go about getting back on this list after being away for a > > couple of months? I have a couple of off-list inquiries. > > ??? > > If you weren't still on the list, your post wouldn't have gotten > through. If you set nomail, you (or the listowner) can set it back as > you wish. > > Mike > -- > [log in to unmask] > http://www.mrichter.com/ I dunno, I thought I was pretty clear that I'd had off-list inquiries asking how to get back on the list! One of the requesters says he's made several attempts to send and to get back on the list, but I don't even remember how I joined up (seems to me I sent a request to someone). dl