Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 5 Aug 2006 20:31:10 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         "Richard L. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Scotch 200 box photograph -- update

Before I sent it back to a client, I thought that it would be interesting to date a 200 box that was made in or before 1970 as that was the year it was recorded on. Interestingly, it was still in good shape and played very well, as did my 1963 reel of 200. The 1970 or earlier box is at: http://www.richardhess.net//restoration_notes/200_1970.jpg The 1963 or slightly earlier box is at http://www.richardhess.net//restoration_notes/200.jpg Richard L. Hess email: [log in to unmask] Aurora, Ontario, Canada (905) 713 6733 1-877-TAPE-FIX Detailed contact information: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/contact.htm Quality tape transfers -- even from hard-to-play tapes.