Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:56:44 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Spacers for 16" electrical transcriptions

Hi Jay, I have purchased Styrofoam for packing transcriptions from a local vendor. That's all they do. I bought big 36 X 48 pieces and cut it myself, but next time I will definitely be asking them to cut it for me to my spec. They can do it better and cause far less mess in my garage. Also less work for me. You might try the local yellow pages. If you want cardboard, I'd say the same thing, there could be a facility near by that makes cardboard boxes that could also do inserts for you. Joe Salerno Video Works! Is it working for you? PO Box 273405 - Houston TX 77277-3405 http://joe.salerno.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Gaidmore" <[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 2:17 PM Subject: [ARSCLIST] Spacers for 16" electrical transcriptions I am looking for spacers I can put between 16" electrical transcriptions for extra protection and to keep the boxes from getting too heavy. I would need something large enough to support a 16" transcription and relatively thick but light. I was thinking of maybe some sort of Styrofoam sheet but am not sure if this s material is safe to use over the long-term or where I could find it to the specifications desired. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Jay ______________________________ Jay Gaidmore Private Papers Program Manager The Library of Virginia 800 E. Broad St. Richmond, Virginia 23219 (804) 692-3629 Fax (804) 692-3603 [log in to unmask]