Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 9 Apr 2005 00:02:14 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         "Steven C. Barr" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Audio/IT job opporunity in Oral History

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Newton" <[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 11:29 PM Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio/IT job opporunity in Oral History > YeeeeGads... > > I would sincerely hope someone dropped a leading digit in the salary range for > this job offer. > > If they didn't, it sure looks like an offer for almost slave labor to me that > doesn't even make minimum wage in most places. > > I would be embarrased to post something like this! Well, we don't know that is annual...might be monthly, weekly, or mebbe daily?! Steven C. Barr