Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006)Back to main AFCBOARD pageJoin or leave AFCBOARDReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:58:28 -0400
Sender:       AFC Board of Trustees <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Gene Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Revised Board Meeting Schedule
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
Comments: cc: Beth Davis - Brown <[log in to unmask]>, Doris M Craig <[log in to unmask]>,
          David A Taylor <[log in to unmask]>, Mary Jane Deeb <[log in to unmask]>,
          Michael Taft <[log in to unmask]>, Robert Dizard <[log in to unmask]>,
          Robert Patrick <[log in to unmask]>,
          [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

To the Board: Peggy asked me to forward this revision of the three-day schedule for April 5-7, 2006, which includes notice of a reception in the Jefferson Building 6 to 8 p.m. in the Northeast Pavilion. The Librarian and Representative Melvin L. Watt have invited the Board of Trustees to a reception celebrating the 6th edition of the African-American Yearbook "Celebrating the Contributions of the African-American Community and Looking Ahead to a Better Tomorrow." Invitations and business attire are required. Please let me know if you would like to attend as soon as possible and I will r.s.v.p. for you and make sure I have an invitation for you at the meeting on Thursday. Gene Berry Assistant to the Director American Folklife Center Library of Congress Washington, DC gber@loc.gov [log in to unmask] Phone 202-707-6710 FAX 202-707-2076 http://www.loc.gov/folklife

AFC Board Schedule 3 day April 2006.doc [application/msword]