Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002)Back to main AFCBOARD pageJoin or leave AFCBOARDReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:41:17 -0600
Sender:       AFC Board of Trustees <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Norma Cantu <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Dates for AFC Board Meetings
Comments: To: AFC Board of Trustees <[log in to unmask]>

I look forward to my visit, in fact, I may contact the UNO department of English and see if I can arrange a reading so that my family can attend. Also, I would then give my honorarium to the AFC board fund or the Charlie Green fund. what do you think? N "Cada cabeza es un mundo" Norma E. CantĂș Professor of English Division of English, Classics and Philosophy University of Texas--San Antonio 6900 No. Loop 1604 West San Antonio, TX 78249 210/458-5134 -----Original Message----- From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 12:37 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Dates for AFC Board Meetings It'll be good to have you back in Nebraska, Norma. Chuck