Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003)Back to main AFCBOARD pageJoin or leave AFCBOARDReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:40:04 -0500
Sender:       AFC Board of Trustees <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Peggy Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      TV News on SOS
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], Diane Kresh <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: cc: Jill D Brett <[log in to unmask]>

dear Board, attached is the text of a TV news item that was broadcast by the Times Picayune of New Orleans. Thanks to Mickey for his good words. peggy Peggy A. Bulger, Director American Folklife Center Library of Congress 101 Independence Ave, SE Washington, DC 20450 (202) 707-1745 (202) 707-2076 FAX [log in to unmask] http://www.loc.gov/folklife