Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002)Back to main ZNG pageJoin or leave ZNGReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:23:36 -0600
Sender:       "Z39.50 Next-Generation Initiative" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Mark Needleman - DRA <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: cni
Comments: To: "Z39.50 Next-Generation Initiative" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: cc: [log in to unmask]

Ray right now Im not planning on attending - but I could although I have really been very active in ZING recently - hope to be able to do some work soon though mark On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Ray Denenberg wrote: > The Spring 2002 CNI Task Force meeting will be April 15-16 in DC. I'm > going to submit a project briefing proposal for ZING. Who among this > group is planning to attend? > > --Ray >