Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002)Back to main ZNG pageJoin or leave ZNGReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:26:44 +1100
Sender:       "Z39.50 Next-Generation Initiative" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Alan Kent <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      MODS or other sample data to play with in ZING?
Comments: To: ZNG Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone had some XML data suitable for playing with in ZING. Eg: a dozen MODS records or similar. Just trying to avoid effort of converting some MARC data into MODS. If there was some interop data it might be convenient. I have the MODS XML schema definition and it refers to numbers which I assume are MARC data tags etc (110, 710 and things like $e). Just being lazy! ;-) Alan