Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004)Back to main ZNG pageJoin or leave ZNGReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:32:03 +0100
Sender:       "Z39.50 Next-Generation Initiative" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Theo van Veen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Using My Stylesheet on Your Responses
Comments: To: "Z39.50 Next-Generation Initiative" <[log in to unmask]>

On 13 Feb 2004 at 16:11, LeVan,Ralph wrote: > So, the whole "SRU for light clients" only works if you want to use the > server's interface? Bogus! > > Ralph > No. You should enable "access data across domains". Take a look at http://krait.kb.nl/coop/tel/portal/TEL.html. By change format you can select different stylesheets. This is still based on SRU version 1.0 and currently only works for IE, but we will soon have a version developed that works for other browsers supporting XSLT. Version 1.1 is at: http://krait.kb.nl/coop/tel/portal_v1.1/portal.html?lang=en&start=srudbs.xml but only one stylesheet is version 1.1 compatible. It checks if you have not enabled "access data across domains" it will use the server where the xsl is coming from as a proxy. I know our solution is rather controversal but we believe that we will find a better solution for the security. Theo