Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004)Back to main ZNG pageJoin or leave ZNGReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:40:46 -0500
Sender:       "Z39.50 Next-Generation Initiative" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "LeVan,Ralph" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Using My Stylesheet on Your Responses
Comments: To: "Z39. 50 Next-Generation (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>

Well, we have this wonderful stylesheet parameter, but darned if I can figure out how to get it to work with your servers. I kept getting access denied messages. I finally routed my request through tcpmon (I wanted to see what I was sending and what the raw response was) and the thing worked! Clearly there's some sort of browser security thing going on and when the browser thought it was talking to a server on the local host, it was happy. So, does anyone know what I have to say to IE to make it use my stylesheet when talking to your server? Thanks! Ralph p.s., I think I understood Rob to say that he saw the same problem with Mozilla, so please, no IE bashing. (That means you, Mike!)