Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002)Back to main ZNG pageJoin or leave ZNGReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:01:17 -0400
Sender:       "Z39.50 Next-Generation Initiative" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Ray Denenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Meeting agenda and documents
Comments: To: "Z39.50 Next Generation Initiative" <[log in to unmask]>

Please look at the agenda for next week's meeting, at http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zing/meeting-july02/agenda.html We can add items, but at some point we should freeze the meeting documents until the meeting. I suggest next Monday (unless people are departing before then). Meeting documents will include cql, indexes, service definition, and result set model. So please review these by the end of this week and suggest changes. These too can be revised until freeze-time. There currently is no proposal for Explain. Is there someone who wants to contribute one? I also am not aware of a proposed SRU syntax. For the wsdl and response schema, my feeling is that we should leave these alone until we agree on the details. --Ray