Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007)Back to main METS pageJoin or leave METSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:05:41 -0800
Sender:       Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard
From:         Erik Hetzner <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      MODS in Relax NG v 3.2
Comments: To: Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>,
          Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard <[log in to unmask]>
              micalg=pgp-sha1; protocol="application/pgp-signature"

Hi all, There has been some discussion on the METS list of a Relax NG version of the schema. Using the Sun RelaxNG Converter, I did a conversion of METS 1.6, with clean up by hand, and posted it to the METS wiki [1]. I have now done a related conversion of MODS 3.2, using the same method, and have put this as well on the METS wiki. I have tested this against all the sample MODS on the MODS web site (after changing the version attribute to 3.2), and all of them conform to the grammar according to the Sun Multi Schema Validator. Of course, these schemas are not normative and are not endorsed by anybody, but I would appreciate comments, suggestions and corrections. best, Erik Hetzner 1. <http://www.socialtext.net/mim-2006/index.cgi?relax_ng>

[application/pgp-signature]