Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004)Back to main EDUCAT pageJoin or leave EDUCATReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:33:12 -0800
Sender:       Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata
              education & training <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         Heidi Hoerman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Access to Desktop for distance students
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

How are you (or are you?) providing access to LC Desktop for your distance students? I need to improve student access to tools but DE makes it more complex, me thinks. Before I broach this I'd like to learn from you all's experience. Many thanks. Heidi HEIDI LEE HOERMAN SCHOOL OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA, COLUMBIA, SC 29205 PHONE: (803) 777-0485, (800) 277-2035 FAX: (803) 777-7938 EMAIL: [log in to unmask] (preferred) [log in to unmask] (second choice) New (under contruction) URL: www.heidihoerman.com Old (soon to be wholly replaced) URL: http://www.libsci.sc.edu/hoerman/basepage.htm