Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004)Back to main MODS pageJoin or leave MODSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 19 May 2004 12:16:27 -0400
Sender:       Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Ruth Bogan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Attributes for "location"
Comments: To: MODS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>

What are the attributes for "location" and its subelement "physicalLocation" in MODS 3? I think I am confused between versions 2 and 3. But also, I'm looking at the first example in the user guidelines for v.3. It shows the attribute "authority" at the "location" level, but the description directly above it shows the attribute "authority" at the subelement level. Thanks for any help through the fog here. Ruth Ruth A. Bogan Head, Database and Catalog Portal Management Section Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey 47 Davidson Road, Busch Campus Piscataway, NJ 08854-5603 Ph.: 732-445-5906 Fax: 732-445-5888 Email: [log in to unmask]

[text/html]