Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008)Back to main MODS pageJoin or leave MODSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:15:18 -0400
Sender:       Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Rhonda Marker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: typeOfResource for MS PowerPoint presentation?
Comments: To: Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>

We call it text. We've not yet seen a PowerPoint presentation without a text title, and in fact most of the .ppt objects are textual with images and other visuals that supplement the text. (Though I've seen how my teenage daughter uses PowerPoint and I'm wondering when the academy will turn the corner ...) Rhonda Laura Akerman wrote: > Anybody using MODS to describe presentations using PowerPoint or > similar application? What typeOfResource do you give them? (Most are > text with images - and some ppts are mostly still images, some are > mostly text, some have a little bit of motion...) > > Software, multimedia? > > or one of the other types? > > Thanks, > > Laura > -- > Laura Akerman, Technology and Metadata Librarian > Robert W. Woodruff Library, Room 128 > Emory University > Atlanta, Ga. 30322 > ph: (404) 727-6888 / email: [log in to unmask] >