Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004)Back to main MODS pageJoin or leave MODSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:04:50 -0700
Sender:       Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Michael Wrighton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      High Quality XSLT Stylesheets
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

I'm working on adding MODS support to the 'jabref' (jabref.sf.net) bibliography tool. One thing that I think would be great, would be if MODS could serve as a 'central format' for a large number of output types. The implementation of different export filters would then be just XSLT stylesheets (which ideally are available from some canonical place). Is anyone aware of any high-quality XSLT stylesheets which use MODS 3 as a source? I'd love to have bibtex, docbook, etc. as outputs -- but at this point am not too choosy. -michael