Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003)Back to main MODS pageJoin or leave MODSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:05:23 -0500
Sender:       Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "Rebecca S. Guenther" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: A compendium of MODS questions
Comments: To: Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Marie-Louise Ayres wrote: > Dear all > > A series of queries to the list/LC. > > 1. The MODS review page at: > http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/changes-3-0.html gives the following URL > for the location of the schema > > http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods-3-0-draft-nov-24.xsd > > but the file is not at that location. Could you advise the correct address? > I can't get my files to validate as I'm including V3 coding but declaring > the older version. Yes, I noticed that earlier. But we are about to put up the final v3, so will just change the link to that. > 2. LC colleagues - any timelines on updated MODS2MARCXML and MARCXML2MODS > stylesheets becoming available? Trying to get them up at the same time as v3. There may be a slight delay in getting up MODS2MARCXML; MARCXML2MODS will go up with the new version, probably later today or tomorrow. Answers to the rest of your questions later. Rebecca