Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007)Back to main MODS pageJoin or leave MODSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 7 Jul 2007 10:13:09 -0400
Sender:       Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "Riley, Jenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      generating citations from MODS

Hello all- Has anyone written a really clever XSLT to generate a citation in any standard format (APA, MLA, Chicago, whatever...) from diverse MODS records (or even, (shudder) for MARCXML)? I'm looking for something that would work for monographs, continuing resources, individual journal articles, musical materials, graphic materials, etc., etc., etc. I'm hoping not to have to start from scratch developing this! :-) Jenn ======================== Jenn Riley Metadata Librarian Digital Library Program Indiana University - Bloomington Wells Library W501 (812) 856-5759 www.dlib.indiana.edu Inquiring Librarian blog: www.inquiringlibrarian.blogspot.com