Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002)Back to main MODS pageJoin or leave MODSReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:53:56 -0700
Sender:       Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: MODS, Unicode & 880's
Comments: To: Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks, Jerry -- I just did some typing in Russian! Don't know what I said... So I'll play with these with our online catalog and see how they communicate. kc At 03:19 PM 9/4/2002 -0400, you wrote: >At 10:22 AM 9/4/2002 -0700, you wrote: > >>And here's another question: I know that Microsoft has a "soft keyboard" >>that allows you to key various character sets on the screen. Is there >>anything similar in the Linux world? > >There's a Tcl keyboard widget that might answer your need: >http://mini.net/tcl/560 > >GTKeyboard might also be of use: >http://opop.nols.com/gtkeyboard.html > >You might also look at Virtual Keyboard (http://www.paralink.com/virk/), >a Java virtual keyboard program. > > >Jerome McDonough >Digital Library Development Team Leader >Elmer Bobst Library, New York University >70 Washington Square South, 8th Floor >New York, NY 10012 >[log in to unmask] >(212) 998-2425