Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006)Back to main SUBCOOR pageJoin or leave SUBCOORReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 4 Jan 2006 06:15:50 -0600
Sender:       Subject Coordinates Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Mike Flannigan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: digital versions of bounding-box coordinates for political
              areas?
Comments: To: Subject Coordinates Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>,

Can't help you much, but that is a good thing to have. I have MO counties. I'd like to get counties for the entire US and even townships for the entire US. I need to make a concerted effort to obtain these. Mike Flannigan On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, [log in to unmask] wrote: >Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:55:40 -0800 >From: Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]> >Subject: digital versions of bounding-box coordinates for political areas? > >does anyone have something like an MSWord >doc or an Excel spreadsheet of coordinates for, >e.g., states of the U.S., foreign countries,...? >ours is typed/printed by loving hands at >home, and now we're at the point of >needing to update it, we'd like to have >the whole thing in digital form - so much >easier to work with. > >Mary