Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Finder Help
There are several ways to move around this tool:
- Grey Buttons: In general, to advance to the next step in the tool,
youll use the grey buttons. Depending on where you are in the tool, the buttons will say
different things, like Continue, Compare, Enter Drugs, etc. Click on the button, and
you will go to the next step.
- Tabbed Menu Bar: Sometimes, in the upper portion of the web page
youll see different "tabs" with words on each tab, going horizontally across the page. If
you see a tab, you can click on it to get more information on a particular topic. The tab
that is white indicates the page you are on, while the other tabs are "faded" grey in the
background. An example of a tabbed menu bar appears below. This example tells you that you
are at the "How Plans Work" tab.
- Back Links and Buttons: To go back to the page you were on
before you got to the current page, some (but not all) pages on this tool will have a link
that you can use. Click on the link, and it will take you back a page. You can also use the
back button on your browser to get back to the previous page.
- Starting Over: If you want to start over in the tool, you can use
the Home link to get back to the Home page of the Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Finder.
- Learning More: At many points throughout the tool, you have the
chance to learn more about a particular topic. You can get to this information by clicking
on the link in the green Learn More box on the right side of the screen.
- The Prescription Drug Plan Finder tab Please answer the questions listed within this tab to find out information about your prescription drug plan options.
- The Learn How Plans Work tab provides you with information about Medicare prescription drug plans, such as cost and enrollment.
- The Plans in Your State tab provides you with information on what prescription drug plans are offered in each state and territory.
- The Personalize tab allows you to enter information about the drugs you currently take.
- The Plan Results tab displays detailed information on prescription drug plans available based upon your search criteria.
- The Other Assistance tab provides you with information on additional programs that may be able to help you with your prescription drug costs.
Thank you for using the Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Finder tool. We hope it will answer your questions about your prescription drug plan options.