Back to: Research
Grantees are required to submit progress reports annually, two months before the beginning date of the next budget period. Progress reports may be submitted online or on paper through the mail. Register for eCommons to submit interim progress reports online using eSNAP.
- Download instructions and forms to submit interim progress reports on paper.
Final progress reports must be submitted within 90 days after the expiration of the award. The progress reported in a competitive renewal application may be accepted in lieu of a final progress report. The final progress report should include (at a minimum):
- summary of progress toward the achievement of the originally stated aims
- list of results (positiveor negative) considered significant
- list of publications resulting from the project as well as plans for further publications.
- copies of manuscripts that have been accepted for publication, but not yet published.