Quickly locate government benefits for you or your clients with GovBenefits.gov.
|How can the GovBenefits.gov benefit locator assist you?
- Search a public database of more than 1,000 government benefits
- View and print customized benefit lists that include program contact information
- Find relatively unknown benefits for which your clients may be eligible
- Empower your clients to find help on their own, from any computer with Internet access
|Why should you encourage your clients to use GovBenefits.gov?
- Free: This free online tool helps all US Residents find benefits
- Easy-to-Use: Complete the anonymous 5-10 minute questionnaire, and GovBenefits.gov will immediately provide a list of programs for which you may qualify and information about how to apply
- Confidential: It is completely confidential; the tool will never ask for identifiable information such as your name, phone number, or social security number
For additional information, please email GovBenefits@dol.gov or call 1-800-FED-INFO (1-800-333-4636) Monday - Friday, 8:00am-8:00pm Eastern Time.