- 2007 Top 50 Program - Harvard Ash Institute for Democratic Governance and Innovation
- 2006 Laureate - The Computer World Honors Program
- 2004, 2005, 2006 Intergovernmental Solutions Award Finalist - American Council for Technology
- 2004, 2005, 2007 Excellence.gov Award Finalist - Industry Advisory Council
- 2003 E-Gov Pioneer Award - Government Solutions Center
- 2003 Showcase of Excellence Finalist - Federal Leadership Council
- 2003 SecureE-Biz Winner for Citizen Service - Federal CIO Council
- 2002 Gracie Award for Excellence in Government - Government Executive Magazine
- 2002 Overall Performance Award for Excellence in eGovernment - The Performance Institute
- "Our online courses get a thousand referrals a month from the GovBenefits site from people who otherwise would not have known about it."
- Chip Hines, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Federal Times
- "GovBenefits.gov has also undergone a homepage redesign, has a more streamlined questionnaire, features improved access for assistive devices, and includes a survey to help measure customer satisfaction and guide future improvements."
- Government Technology
- "GovBenefits.gov has taken concrete steps toward providing a single place for both Federal and State benefit program information"
- "The GovBenefits portal combines speed and convenience with information specifically tailored for the individual citizens."
- The Honorable Congressman Adam Putnam, R-Fla., Government Computer News