|Step 1 - Determine Your Search Method.
- Take Questionnaire - Answer a 5-10 minute, anonymous questionnaire to find benefits that meet your specific needs.
- Browse by Category - If you know the type of program(s) you wish to locate, browse the benefits by category. After selecting a category, you may narrow your results by choosing a state from the drop-down menu.
- Browse by State - Browse all benefits available in your State. The “Determine Eligibility” feature will help narrow results.
- Browse by Federal Agency - Browse all benefits available through a particular agency (e.g., Social Security Administration).
- Search by Keyword - If you know the exact title of the benefit you wish to find, use the keyword search at the top of any page. View Search Tips for additional assistance.
Step 2 - Select Benefits and View Details.
Choose the benefits in which you are interested by selecting one or more check boxes to the left of the title(s). Click “View Details” to read a description of eligibility and contact information.
Step 3 - Print or Email Benefit Detail Page.
Since your search results will not be saved, print or email the details by selecting the appropriate button on the right side of the screen.
If you would like to add a link from your website to GovBenefit.gov, visit Link to GovBenefits.gov to obtain instructions and downloadable logos.
For additional help, read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or Contact Us.