About Research Training and Career Development
- Research Training Funded by NCCAM
- NCCAM Research Training and Career Development Programs: An Early Assessment
Training OpportunitiesTypes of research training and career development awards, with links to specific program announcements (PAs).
Training LocationsThe following institutions may also offer research training. Training is not limited to these sites.
Online Continuing Education Series
Applying for Training Grants
- Choose a Type of Award
- Forms and Applications (National Institutes of Health)
- Deadlines (National Institutes of Health)
NIH Loan Repayment Programs
- Educational Loan Repayment Programs (National Institutes of Health)
- CAM Education Project Grants
- NIH-Wide Research Training Opportunities
— Training sponsored by (extramural) or conducted at (intramural) NIH (National Institutes of Health)
- Research Training Opportunities for CAM Practitioners (PDF) — Read the editorial from the September 2007 issue of the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics.
- CAM Practitioner Research Career Development Award (PDF) — NCCAM announces a research career development award in partnership with The Bernard Osher Foundation and the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health through a grant to the foundation.
- Distinguished Lectures in the Science of Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Job Opportunities at NCCAM
Note: The PDF file requires a viewer such as Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe Web site.