Does FEMA pay for lost wages if I still have a job, but I am unable to work and am not drawing a paycheck?


If you lost work because of the disaster you may qualify for Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA). Contact the local office of your State’s Employment Commission for information about DUA.

Last Updated: 2007-01-04 15:28:43.0

Back to Search Results