Change a Listing

You may request a property change to the National Master List in one of two ways:

1. Edit Your Property Information Online

If your Employer Identification Number (EIN or "tax number") is registered with USFA, you may edit your property information online. Enter the requested information below to access your property's record.

What's This?
What's This?

To register your EIN with USFA, please send an e-mail to Include the EIN, your FEMA ID, property name and address, a point of contact name and phone number.

2. Download and Mail/Fax Edits