Home | FEMA | EMI | USFA | Contact Us

FEMA Independent Study Program

It is possible to earn military reserve retirement points for completion of these courses, however, each military branch has its own standards for determining whether a specific courses warrants the award of points. Contact your military personnel section for details.

Upon written request, the Independent Study Program staff will issue a transcript directly to the military member and/or military unit designated by the student. The member should then copy the transcript, and submit it for point consideration.

Download a printable Acrobat Reader copy of the IS Transcript Request. The signed and completed request may be mailed or faxed; details are on the form.