Show: All |
- 12/30/2008 Transportation Librarians Roundtable on January 8, 2009, Will Address Cataloging Resources, Issues, and Challenges
- The next presentation of the Transportation Librarians Roundtable (TLR), a monthly webconference series, will take place on Thursday, January 8, 2009, at 2:00 p.m. EST. The topic for the presentation ...
- 12/19/2008 Congressman Ray LaHood Selected as Transportation Secretary
Statement By John Horsley
AASHTO Executive Director
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) welcomes the nomination of Rep. Ray ...
- 12/16/2008 Driving Trends Change, Need for Highway Investment Doesn't
Comment by John Horsley, Executive Director
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
Does America need to invest in ...
- 12/12/2008 AASHTO Officials Discuss Ready-to-Go Projects: New AASHTO Web Page on Economic Recovery
- AASHTO President Allen Biehler was joined by several other state transportation officials in December to discuss their recommendations for an economic recovery package with key Congressional ...
- 12/05/2008 5,000 "Ready-To-Go" Transportation Projects Could Put Millions to Work
- "President-elect Barack Obama is pledging to put millions of Americans to work by building and repairing the nation's highways and bridges and a new survey of state "ready-to-go" transportation ...
- 12/05/2008 AASHTO Journal News Alert: AASHTO Survey Finds More Than 5,000 Transportation Projects That Could Benefit from Stimulus
- More than 5,000 "ready to go" projects worth $64 billion were identified in a new AASHTO survey of all 50 state transportation departments plus the District of Columbia. These transportation ...