Skip Navigation
Office Locations


 Contact Me  

As your U.S. Senator, I am able to assist you with concerns and/or problems you may be experiencing with federal agencies. Although I am not able to override the laws and regulations of a federal agency (including problems with the military), I can ensure that constituents are given an adequate response in a timely manner. If a Congressional inquiry is made, the Privacy Act requires that I have your written authorization before I can file an inquiry with the appropriate agency. Please fill out the authorization form and mail it to my Honolulu office, P.O. Box 50144, Honolulu, HI 96850 or fax the form to my Honolulu office at (808) 545-4683.

Note: It is not necessary to fill out the form below if you are filling out an authorization form. This form is only necessary to express your concern and/or interest in a legislative issue.


Back to top Back to top