Skip repetitive navigational  links
L-Soft - Home of  the LISTSERV mailing list manager LISTSERV(R) 14.5
Skip repetitive navigational links
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006)Back to main GPO-FDLP-L pageJoin or leave GPO-FDLP-LReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:11:58 -0400
Sender:       Announcements from the Federal Depository Library Program
From:         FDLP Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Maintenance Update on GPO's Online Services

As GPO continues to perform routine maintenance on the GPO Web site, including GPO Access and other GPO-hosted online services, users may encounter intermittent delays in functionality. These maintenance modifications are part of our efforts to update the GPO IT infrastructure and provide better customer service. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you for your understanding as we work to improve the functionality of GPO's online services for our library partners and the public. If you have questions or comments, please use the GPO online help service at: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/help. You may also contact the GPO Customer Contact Center at 866-512-1800 (Toll-free), or at 202-512-1800 (DC Metropolitan Area), Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., EST. GPO Customer Contact Center