[Acoustics] status of revised 9-275I

Kevin Oberg kaoberg at usgs.gov
Tue May 6 17:01:39 CDT 2008

Hank:

We are working on revising the form.  However, it is not done nor is it
available from GPO.  As I mentioned before, we have had conflicting info
on whether or not we could even get it printed.  However, we believe
that it can be done and are modifying the form for submission for
printing.  We intend to add some fields (and take away some others that
are not necessary).  If someone has input on that, you are welcome to
share it.

I suggest that in the meantime you download the form from the
hydroacoustics web pages and arrange to have it printed locally.  You
may have to work through your local GPO office to get approval for the
local printing - but someone in your WSC ought to know that and be able
to assist you.

Regards

Kevin